Thursday, October 31, 2013

Wallpaper, Windows and more


In the downstairs breakfast nook.

I printed this cute little garden meadow window for the time being.  I don't even care that it doesn't jive with the San Francisco Coit Tower / Nob Hill view the girls have from the second floor.  

The rug under the dining table is actually a native american indian blanket from a weird indian costume set I have.  It comes with arrows!  
 

This scrapbook paper makes really nice wallpaper in the "living room".  It's only held up here with post it notes, so you won't see it for very long, until I can find a more permanent solution.  

I also printed out that cowhide rug from an online image.  I printed onto cardstock and cut out by hand.  While the scale is generally correct when you hold it near a doll, I don't like the way it looks a little too small in the room.  It's probably cause there is very little consistent in size / scale between the fake fireplace box, perfume bottle side table, etc.  


 
Ok, then I discovered the world of printable minis.  PrintMini has a website full of printable doll stuff.  Barbie things are 1:6 scale and from this site I got these rad file folders and legal documents.  I also got:
  • passport with pages
  • leatherbound books
  • checkers
  • monopoly
  • clock face
  • cigarette pack
  • pizza box
  • chinese food container

No comments:

Post a Comment